Remeron 15mg, 30mg
Buy Remeron online. Compare Prices
Price per pill, $
Remeron No Prescription
Remeron is prescribed to patients who are suffering from severe depression.
Don't drive or participate in any hazardous activity that requires full mental alertness until you know whether Remeron has this effect on you.
Remeron is prescribed for the treatment of major depression--that is, a continuous depressed mood that interferes with everyday life.
Remeron is thought to work by adjusting the balance of the brain's natural chemical messengers, especially norepinephrine and serotonin.
Remeron makes some people drowsy or less alert, and may affect judgment and thinking.
The symptoms of major depression often include:
- Suicidal thoughts;
- Slowed thinking;
- Loss of interest in pleasurable activities;
- Feelings of guilt or worthlessness;
- Difficulty sleeping;
- Difficulty concentrating;
- Constant fidgeting or a slowdown in movement;
- Changes in appetite and weight;
Some medical conditions could harmfully interact with a treatment with Remeron:
- Blood medical conditions;
- Epilepsy or any other seizure disorder;
- Heart disease or low or high blood pressure;
- Kidney disorder;
- Liver disease;
- Manic-depressive medical disorder;
- Recent heart attack (during the last 2 months);
The average symptoms that could be triggered by an overdose with Remeron include:
- Fast heartbeat;
- Poor memory;
Remeron Side Effects
Remeron side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
More common side effects may include:
- Weight gain;
- Increased appetite;
- Dry mouth;
- Abnormal dreams and thinking;
- "flu-like" symptoms;
Less common side effects may include...
- Swelling of ankles or hands;
- Muscle pain;
- Frequent urination;
- Fluid retention;
- Difficult or labored breathing;
- Back pain;
Stop using Remeron and alert your physician if you experience:
- Nose or mouth sores;
- Irregular or fast heartbeat;
- Flu-like symptoms;
- Allergic reaction;
- Asore throat;
You may continue using Remeron but you should alert your doctor if you develop:
- Dry mouth;
- Increased appetite;
- Mild tremor;
In some countries Remeron may also be known as:
Remeron is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If getting up slowly doesn't help;
- If you are taking the antidepressants nardil or parnate;
- If you develop "flu-like" symptoms, a sore throat, chills or fever, mouth sores, or any other signs of infection;
- If you have a cholesterol problem;
- If you have a history of seizures, mania (extremely high spirits), hypomania (mild excitability), drug use, or any other physical or emotional problems;
- If you have active liver or kidney disease, or heart or blood pressure problems;
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to remeron or similar drugs such as ludiomil and desyrel;
- If you must avoid phenylalanine;
Do not take Remeron with any of the following drugs:
- If remeron is taken with certain other drugs, the effects of either could be increased, decreased, or altered;
- It is especially important to check with your doctor before combining remeron with tranquilizers such as valium, xanax, and ativan;
- Never combine remeron with an mao inhibitor; and do not drink alcohol while taking this medication;
- Possible food and drug interactions when taking this medication;
The safety and effectiveness of Remeron have not been established in children.
Depending upon your response, your dosage may be increased to as much as 45 milligrams a day.
The usual starting dose is 15 milligrams taken daily before going to sleep.